09 Jun ORALINE Planning/Purchasing Agent #2054
OraLine, Inc. is hiring a Planning/Purchasing Agent; which has the independent authority and discretion to specify, forecast, plan and purchase all OraLine products from foreign vendors, based on Corporate goals and objectives set forth by the OraLine President and Board of Directors. The Planner/Purchasing Agent negotiates price, quality, service, delivery, and payment terms with vendors. Develops relationship s with new vendors, and maintain good relationships with existing ones. Reviews and audits requisitions for goods and services from the OraLine staff, to ensure that proper approvals have been sought, that there is a valid need for the products or services, and that the best possible combination of price, quality, and vendor is selected.
Required: Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field; Extensive experience in a similar position will be considered in lieu of education. Minimum of 5 years purchasing experience as Head Buyer or Purchasing Agent is required. American Production Inventory and Control Society and Certified Production in Management certification is highly desired.
Desired qualifications include:
- Familiarity with automated purchasing and inventory control systems, including processing of purchase orders, inventory control, and material requirements planning
- Excellent and demonstrated negotiating skills required.
- Superior communications skills, both verbally and written
- Fosters and maintains positive customer relationships
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office products and efficient use of required technology to accomplish job duties
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, OraLine will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.