15 Jun ORALINE Data Entry Clerk #2055
OraLine, Inc. is hiring a Data Entry Clerk; responsible to enter and correct data in the OraLine CRM. Upload links and stories to the Denta+Media web site. Answer phone calls from customers and other associated parties. Enter new and existing sales leads into the OraLine CRM as well as new art files, clichés and other files.
Required: High School education, 2 years date entry or similar experience
Desired qualifications include:
- Multi-line telephone experience
- Time efficient skills in the use of Microsoft programs, especially spreadsheets and databases, also on required technology such as laptop, computer, tablet, etc.
- Displays attention to detail
- Ability to use office machines (e.g., fax and copy machines, postage meter, etc.)
- Positive attitude; exhibits ability to work and collaborate with others
- Excellent demonstrated professional communication skills by phone and in person
- Basic math skills
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, OraLine will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.