WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST
JM Murray was founded over 50 years ago to provide real work opportunities and improve the quality of life for individuals with disabilities or other barriers to independence. At JM Murray we put people first, and that includes our employees. It is our goal to ensure each employee has the opportunity to develop to his or her fullest potential, while at the same time being a part of a team of dedicated professionals.
We are a person-centered organization that looks for individuals that are both caring and compassionate. We look to employ individuals who enjoy working in a team-oriented environment that fosters respect and integrity. Additionally, we value innovation and collaboration, and seek professionals who are both creative and flexible. This formula of compassion, knowledge, and drive has taken JM Murray from its roots, serving less than 20 people, to offering employment opportunities to hundreds of individuals.
Due to our growth and change over the years, we can offer a variety of employment opportunities for everyone. Our dynamic organization offers work in the manufacturing and assembly, warehousing, janitorial, direct service professionals and administrative fields. We welcome people of all abilities to apply. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference and are interested in becoming a part of our team, we encourage you to fill out our online application and review our current job openings.
We provide a professional and friendly work environment for our employees and both value and encourage work/life balance. Competitive benefit packages are available for both full time and part time employees and offer an array of options.
- Group Health, Dental and Life Insurance plans
- United Concierge Medicine – telephone/video triage and treatment for simple to complex medical concerns
- Flexible Spending Account
- Enhanced NYS Disability Benefits; Long Term Disability Coverage
- Retirement Savings through the JM Murray Pension Plan
- Generous paid time off accruals including Vacation, Sick, Bereavement and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Voluntary Benefits including coverage for accident, specified disease, hospital indemnity, as well as supplemental life insurance
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our team of caring professionals. Our team offers a variety of employment opportunities, both full and part-time.
FEDERAL AND STATE POSTERS
Review mandatory federal and state postings