15 Jun Maintenance Mechanic #2105
Do you enjoy a different challenge every day? Are you skillful working with your hands? JM Murray seeks a Maintenance Mechanic to provide routine maintenance and repair to JM Murray facilities and vehicles. Job duties include: Performing lawn care and snow removal, performing preventive maintenance on buildings and mechanical systems within buildings, utilizing standard hand tools and power tools necessary to accomplish assigned job tasks in an efficient manner and a achieving a quality outcome.
Knowledge and skills required to effectively perform position:
- Operate equipment: (including but not limited to) leaf blower, push lawn mower, shovel, weed eater, push behind snow blower, and tractor with snow brushes.
- Experience using power and non-power tools
- Working knowledge of general maintenance and repair of electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning
- Ability to accept instructions
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Basic computer skills for data entry and utilizing reports are required
Requirements: high school diploma or equivalent required, and 1-3 years relevant experience preferred.
A family friendly organization, JM Murray offers Monday through Friday day shift schedules as well as a competitive benefit package that includes vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, a 401k retirement plan with company contribution and health, dental, vision and life insurance plans.